The Black Sea NGO Forum team launches a Call for Applications that targets consultants / research experts with experience in the field of project/programme evaluation, with the purpose of conducting an evaluation of the Black Sea NGO Forum project for the period 2012-2016, having the following objectives:
- Providing a mapping of the non-governmental organisations which participated at the annual editions of the Black Sea NGO Forum (2012-2016) and its follow-up activities;
- Providing a mapping of the bilateral projects, regional projects, partnerships, initiatives and networks of non-governmental organisations facilitated by the Black Sea NGO Forum and its follow-up activities;
- Gathering a set of recommendations from respondents with regard to the implementation of the Strategic Framework for Civil Society Cooperation in the Black Sea Region.
- Identifying the added value of the Black Sea NGO Forum (from the participants’ perspective) in comparison to other regional initiatives.
- At least 3 years of experience in evaluation of projects / programmes implemented by civil society organisations;
- Proficiency in English;
- Experience of working in multicultural contexts;
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills;
- Proven ability to adapt the methodology to challenges and opportunities emerging during the evaluation;
- Proven ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines.
Would be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge of the context and dynamics specific to the Black Sea Region and/ or experience in working with civil society organisations in the Black Sea Region;
- Knowledge of the Russian language.
We kindly ask those interested to carefully read the Terms of Reference .
The application procedure consists of two stages:
I. Initial selection
Interested candidates must send the following application documents by e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org, until the 25th of May 2017, 5:00 PM Romanian time (GMT+2):
- Motivation letter;
- Two relevant evaluation/ research samples written in English (one preferably on a subject related to civil society/ the samples will not be made public, their use will be solely for the selection process);
- Evaluation plan (including a calendar of activities).
Candidates accepted for the interview stage will be announced the results on the 31st of May 2017.
The interviews will take place between 6th and 8th of June 2017, with the possibility of organising the interviews via skype.