The Professional Fellows Program (PFP) and YSEALI PFP are sponsored by the US Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs’, Professional Fellows Division and administered by American Councils for International Education.
The application for the Fall 2019 Professional Fellows Program application is open from February 1- April 1, 2019. The fall program will take place in the US from October 15 – November 23, 2019.
American Councils for International Education is a premier, international nonprofit creating educational opportunities that prepare individuals and institutions to succeed in an increasingly interconnected world.
Through academic exchanges, overseas language immersion, and educational development programs, American Councils designs and administers innovative programs that broaden individual perspectives, increase knowledge, and deepen understanding.
To participate in the Professional Fellows Program you must be:
- 25-35 years old;
- Speak fluent English to work full-time in a US worksite;
- Interested in participating in a reciprocal program for Americans coming to your country.
- Have at least two years relevant work experience and be currently employed;
- Have demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills.
The list of eligible countries includes Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova,Turkey, Russia, and Ukraine.
The ideal candidate has to be a professional fit for the PFP theme that participates in:
- Legislative – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Turkey, Ukraine
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Belarus, Russia.
The deadline for submitting applications is the 1st of April 2019.
More information, including about the application procedure, is available at: http://professionalfellows.americancouncils.org/ .