The EU Eastern Partnership Civil Society Facility has launched a call for its 2020 Fellowship Programme!
Young civil society activists from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine with new ideas for improving local communities are encouraged to apply before January 13, 2020 (12.00 CET).
The fellows have a unique opportunity to take part in trainings and other capacity building activities, as well as implement individual projects of up to EUR 5,000. In addition, the fellows become part of an international network of like-minded individuals and have the opportunity to attend various high-level meetings and interact with decision-makers in their countries, as well as those from the EU institutions.
The Fellowship Programme will provide support in the following broad areas of activities:
- Research or monitoring of how public services are delivered at national / community level;
- Drafting policy papers and recommendations for decision-makers;
- Supporting mentoring and job shadowing schemes in order to build capacities that can be transferred to other members of the organisation;
- Advocacy campaigns on issues of public concern;
- Better tailoring civil society organisations’ activities to citizens’ needs;
- Developing new solutions for e-transparency and e-participation;
- Bringing civil society and authorities together to develop common solutions;
- Strengthening organizations’ capacity to act effectively;
- Cooperation between civil society organisations, including trade unions and professional associations on issues of common interest;
- Other areas of activities relevant to the fellows’ communities.
The deadline for submission of applications is Monday, January 13, 2019, 12.00 CET.
For any questions regarding the application process, please contact email@example.com .