The Leadership Lab is a fellowship programme which seeks to empower civically active youth from Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine to increase their capabilities and impact.
This program relies on distant learning and four first-hand experiences over the course of two years aimed at preparing and advancing participants in leadership roles. This program is made possible thanks to the German Government through the KfW Bank for Development.
Eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of Armenia, Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine;
- Be between 21 and 30 years old;
- Have been civically active in the past three years;
- Speak English fluently;
- Possess a valid passport;
- Be able to commit to a two-year program which entails four first-hand experiences and distance learning;
- Be prepared to participate actively in the GMF Alumni Network in the long-term.
We invite those interested to fill in their applications by the 28th of February 2019.
Selected candidates will be notified by March 22, 2019, to arrange an interview. Final selection and confirmation of fellows will take place early April 2019. The first module of the Lab will take place in May 2019.
More information can be found at: http://www.gmfus.org/initiatives/leadership-lab?fbclid=IwAR0CHxiEc1HdeeSgP2ESghN6ZvA8TZwlK3tOkoUpyFDua0Fw2eyMb6tKZBg .