The Human Rights House Foundation has launched a Call for Project Proposals within its Civil Society Grants Programme.
The Civil Society Grants Programme supports civil society-led projects designed to strengthen outreach and engagement with citizens and communities as well as to promote and engage in dialogue between civil society and relevant national and international stakeholders.
The Civil Society Grants Programme has two application tracts:
- small grants (for up to 10,000EUR in funding);
- large grants (for up to 20,000EUR in funding).
- The Civil Society Grants Programme provides support to partnerships of civil society organisations.
- Projects must have one of the following components:
- Promote freedoms of expression, association, assembly and the right to be a human rights defender through engagement in dialogue between civil society and relevant stakeholders nationally and internationally;
- Outreach and engagement with citizens and communities.
- Projects supported under the large grants tract must be implemented in more than one country.
Kind of projects which can be funded under the Civil Society Grants Programme: Policy research, analysis and engagement in policy formulation, implementation, monitoring and analysis processes; Monitoring, watchdog and reporting activities; Promotion of networks, coordination fora, platforms; Facilitation of experience and knowledge sharing among CSOs at multiple levels and sectors; Promotion of engagement of citizens and communities through organisation of community-based festivals, exhibitions, events, actions; Identifying human rights interests, needs and concerns of constituency, including through opinion polls, framing of the issues and communicating to governments at different levels; development and presentation of joint voices and engagement in constructive dialogue with different stakeholders, by also using media in a constructive and efficient manner.
- Applications will be accepted from eligible groups of applicants in Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine.
The Application deadline is the 18th of December 2020, at 17:00 CET .
For more information about the application process, please access: https://humanrightshouse.org/articles/call-for-proposals-civil-society-grants-programme/?fbclid=IwAR0rERH1k8GG-SXlnFvK0PgDzpNNbpMKlcZW3kbUgV48Vlllvs7eoIXP4T0 .