The CEI Cooperation Fund Call for Proposals is now open for applications!
Established in 2001, the CEI Cooperation Fund co-finances CEI Cooperation Activities aimed at strengthening cooperation among the CEI Member States and implementing the strategic goals and main objectives set by the CEI Guidelines and Rules of Procedure and the CEI Plan of Action.
Cooperation Activities are innovative actions favoring mobility and networking activities (e.g. conferences, seminars, workshops, and training courses). They are to be in line with the CEI Plan of Action 2021-2023 and meet the criteria outlined in the Call for Proposals.
Main eligibility criteria:
- Public/private entities registered in a CEI Member State and international/regional organisations
- Focus on capacity building by transferring and sharing know-how, in particular from EU CEI Member States to non-EU CEI Member States.
- Participation of at least six CEI Member States per proposal.
Basic information on the Call
- The overall indicative amount made available under this Call is 350,000 EUR (175,000 EUR for the first semester 2022 proposals and 175,000 EUR for the second semester 2022 proposals);
- Applicants shall be public and private entities based and registered in CEI Member States (including NGOs/CSOs) and international/regional organisations;
- The Call requires the participation of attendees from at least six CEI countries per proposal;
- The ceiling of the CEI co-financing amounts to 15,000 EUR (max 50% of the total project costs).
- 1 September 2021, 11:59 p.m. CEST: for activities to be implemented in the first semester of 2022
- 10 February 2022, 11:59 p.m. CET: for activities to be implemented in the second semester of 2022
More information about this call and the Application Package can be accessed here: https://application.cei.int/application/cf2021/
*CEI Member States: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine.