We are extending our Call for Abstracts for the Articles Series “Building Knowledge for CSO Cooperation in the Black Sea Region” that will include 10 articles dedicated to topics related to consolidating regional cooperation, CSO leadership and CSO resilience in the Black Sea Region during crisis times.
The Articles Series “Building Knowledge for CSO Cooperation in the Black Sea Region” is organised by FOND, in the context of the project “Building CSO Capacity for Regional Cooperation within the Black Sea Region”, funded by the Black Sea Trust for Regional Cooperation (BST), a project of the German Marshall Fund.
The Articles Series aims at addressing topics related to the status of the civil society sector in times of crisis and how increasing regional cooperation, leadership, and CSO resilience can bring about positive transformation and sustainable development in the Black Sea Region, bringing together opinions and comparative reflections from civil society experts, and advancing at the same time policy recommendations for decision-making actors, active in the Region.
For more information, we invite you to consult our Guidelines for the “Building Knowledge for CSO Cooperation in the Black Sea Region” Articles Series.
The Call for Abstracts is open to civil society experts that meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a legal entity, fiscally registered in one of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Ukraine, the Russian Federation. The applicant should be able to provide a proof of fiscal registration (certificate) and to issue invoices;
- Proven research and writing experience on the proposed topic and/or relevant working experience with civil society organisations in the Black Sea Region;
- Relevant educational background;
- Excellent English writing skills.
Each Article will receive after its final draft submission an Honorarium of $ 300 USD, VAT included, regardless of the number of authors.
The submission process consists of two stages:
1. Submission of Abstract
Those interested must send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject: “Response to Call for Abstracts – [Abstract Title]”, containing the following application documents, in PDF format:
- Short abstract of no more than 250 words, in English, summarizing the importance of the topic and objective of the Article;
- CV(s) of the author(s), in English;
- Short bio of the author(s), in English, that will appear in the Article, if selected, of no more than 150 words.
The new deadline for submitting Abstracts is the 04.01.2021.
2.Submission of Article
In case of selection, final draft articles must be submitted in maximum 15 working days.
For any questions related to the Call for Abstracts, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .