Team4Tech is seeking education-focused nonprofits in the areas of STEM, social justice, female empowerment, entrepreneurship, and workforce development. Applications from all geographic locations are accepted from April 1 until June 11, 2021.
- Alignment with Team4Tech’s mission and approach;
- Focus on underserved learners: pre-primary to secondary students, adult vocational learners, entrepreneurs;
- Demonstrated track record of positive education impact;
- Stable finances and sustainability;
- Commitment from senior leadership and staff to project success and sustainability;
- Plan to scale directly and through the local ecosystem;
- US 501(c)3 or equivalent certification in country of operation;
- Reach at least 700 direct beneficiaries per year;
- Have sufficient staff, devices, and bandwidth for teachers/staff to work virtually;
- Ability to securely host volunteers (for on-site projects);
- Ability to measure impact, report metrics, and meet with Team4Tech on a regular basis;
- Dedicated project manager to work with Team4Tech;
- Dedicated IT support on staff (or a plan to staff this role).
Team4Tech partners with nonprofit organizations for a period between 3-5 years to ensure sustainable impact. Throughout the partnership, nonprofits will receive:
- Comprehensive support through a variety of virtual and on-site formats;
- Technology solutions;
- Implementation & training;
- Access to curated ed tech resources and Team4Tech’s Community of Practice;
- Up to USD 15,000 matching grant per year.
How to apply?
In order to apply you must fill in the an application form.
For more information please visit the official website.