The final version of the agenda of the event is available for consultations here.
The final concept of the event can be found here.
Black Sea NGO Forum Day I Parallel Thematic Workshops’ Descriptions
Part I (14.00 – 15.30)
- Fact-checking skills and counter-fake precautions for media workers and NGO practitioners
- Rise and Fall of Organizations: What can CSOs Learn from It
- The role of regional networks in monitoring implementation of Child Rights Convention and the Committee’s final remarks
Part II (15.45 – 17.15)
- Black Sea Knolwedge Network
- Istanbul Principles for CSO Development Effectiveness
- Youth Civic Engagement
Please find attached here a map with the route Radisson Blu Leogrand Hotel – Vatra Neamului Restaurant ( Welccoming Reception on the 4th of December).
We are glad to announce you that the 10th edition of the Black Sea NGO Forum will be organised in less than two weeks from now.
The event with the title “The Black Sea NGO Forum – 10th Anniversary Edition: Advancing Regional Cooperation in the Black Sea Region” will be held at Hotel Radisson Blu Leogrand, in the capital city of Chișinău, Republic of Moldova.
We are expecting approximatively 130 speakers, guests and NGO representatives both from the Black Sea Region and outside it.
During the Formal Opening of the Forum – “The importance of sustainable development as key for increasing resilience in the Black Sea region”, Mr. Johannes Hahn, European Commissioner for European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations will hold a key note address, through a special video message.