Starting from your recommendations from the past editions, and taking also into consideration the main conclusions of our evaluation “The Black Sea NGO Forum A Decade On: Evaluation, Impact and Perspectives (2012-2016)”, as well as your responses from our online survey that we have launched back in March, in the past few months we have gathered input and prepared and redesigned our website, by adding more interactive features that enable communication between you and other CSO representatives from the Region.
On our new website, you now have the opportunity to:
• Create an online profile for you or for your organisation;
• Increase the visibility of your organisation’s activities, by posting articles and events, uploading pictures and sharing documents with the website’s visitors;
• Get in touch directly with other CSO representatives from the region and work together at new projects and initiatives;
• Discuss with other CSO representatives and with your Black Sea NGO Forum Working Group colleagues on our new online platform of discussions (online forum);
• Ask for online webinars to discuss and share ideas with other CSO representatives from the Region;
• Get included in our internal database of CSO trainers from the Region to help other find out about your work or discover people you can work with in your projects;
• Share petitions and other documents with others, to build solidarity around certain cross-cutting priority subjects.
We invite you to navigate our new website and connect with your colleagues and future partners!
If you have any questions related to how our new website functions, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new https://blackseango.org website has been prepared in the context of the project “Black Sea NGO Forum: Building CSO Capacity for Regional Cooperation within the Black Sea Region”, which is implemented by the Romanian NGDO Platform – FOND (as coordinator of the Black Sea NGO Forum) and funded by the European Union for the period 2019 – 2021.